Head over to Show Me The Yummy for this amazing vegan zucchini bread recipe. No dairy and loads of flavour!
Using Chia seed “egg”, coconut oil and almond milk…it’s delicious and nutritious! Super moist and an instant favourite around here.
Love your food 🙂
Your, Natural Groove Gal
Simple holiday treats.
Exactly what you want right?
Shortbread is one of the easiest and quickest cookies you can make. Done in 30 minutes!
1.5 cups Butter, softened
1 cup Icing Sugar
3 cups Flour
1. Preheat oven to 325F
2. Add softened butter to an electric mixer and mix until whipped, about 3 minutes
3. Add icing sugar and mix until combined
4. Scrape down sides and add flour, mix slowly until just combined
5. Take dough and pat down on a baking sheet. Roll with a rolling pin until about 1/4 inch thick. Prick sparsely with fork
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes, until the edges are just turning brown
7. Remove from oven and cut into desired pieces and place on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Place in sealed container. Will last for one week.
Natural Groove Gal