Simple holiday treats.
Exactly what you want right?
Shortbread is one of the easiest and quickest cookies you can make. Done in 30 minutes!
1.5 cups Butter, softened
1 cup Icing Sugar
3 cups Flour
1. Preheat oven to 325F
2. Add softened butter to an electric mixer and mix until whipped, about 3 minutes
3. Add icing sugar and mix until combined
4. Scrape down sides and add flour, mix slowly until just combined
5. Take dough and pat down on a baking sheet. Roll with a rolling pin until about 1/4 inch thick. Prick sparsely with fork
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes, until the edges are just turning brown
7. Remove from oven and cut into desired pieces and place on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Place in sealed container. Will last for one week.
Natural Groove Gal