So I finally got to one of the recipes in my Food and Drink magazine! It’s been one busy month but I’m finally back and summer is in the air 😉
Anyways, so this one is a huge hit! I ended up doubling the recipe as my can of tomatoes was double what the recipe called for.
Tangy Chili Salsa
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
1 can (796ml) Diced Tomatos
1/3 cup Brown Sugar, packed
1/4 cup Apple Cidar Vinegar
1/4 cup Fish Sauce
2 tsp Asian Chili Sauce (I used Sriracha – Rooster Brand)
2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
1. Heat up saucepan and add oil.
2. Once heated, add garlic and cook for about 1 minute or until just golden.
3. Add all other ingrediants EXCEPT the balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil then simmer for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add balsamic vinegar and simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and let cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve immdiately with your choice of corn chips. Can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
I like to hit it with the hand blender for a smoother consistancy, however this is up to you!
Your Natural Groove Gal 🙂